Saturday, June 4, 2011

Welcome!

It's nice of you to visit my new blog.  Thanks for being here!

I know some of you may be wondering why it's called, "Half Empty Learning", instead of something like, "Half Full Learning"? The answer is simple: I don't like feeling full. I prefer feeling a little empty, with more room to grow and learn. For those who know me, I'm not talking about growing physically; I'm already big enough in that category...

Here you'll find random observations, advice, reports and whatever else flits into my not quite full mind...

In the meantime, if you'd like to see some of the podcasts I already do, follow the links below:

eLearnChat podcast

SchreckTeck podcast

Adobe Captivate channel

The video podcasts are a lot of fun and I get to work with great people like Gina Schreck and Terrence Wing, whom I both met directly, or indirectly, through Twitter.  More on that in a later blog.

OK, I've taken enough of your time for now. See you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rick, I was the first one to subscribe.Looking forward to all the great information that you will be sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Geoff! I will endeavor to live up to your expectations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rick,

    Great job on the blog! Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete